- SPVG formerly SuperVAG
- Current subscription
- Skoda (MQB)
- Volkswagen (MQB)
- Audi A3 (MQB)
- this procedure is for the situation when all keys are lost, vehicles MQB KESSY
- Before you start the procedure please note, that you make any intervention to the car at your own risk.
- The whole procedure have to do experienced responsible person or service.
- Some engine control units can have varied connection for waking up the car.
- When there is All Key Lost situation with KESSY start, there is not possible to start the ignition and learn the keys. It is necessary to start the ignition directly.
- You can find below which engine control unit which PIN connect the positive power supply.
Connection of the engine control units
- EDC17C74 – Connector „K” pin 50 (black – violet cabel).
- EDC17C64 – Connector „K” pin 87 (black – violet cabel).
- DIESEL DCM6.2V – Connector „K” pin 87 (black – violet cabel).
⦁ BENZIN MED17.5.21 – Connector „K” pin 87 (black – violet cabel).