On remotes with transponder TP48 is letter W (remotes with transponder TP5 fixed codes is without it).
Learning of the remote control(s)
- Turn ignition ON for max. 5 seconds with remote you want to be learned.
- Pull the key from the ignition.
- In the time of 20 seconds press the button OPEN, hold it pressed and 3 times press the button CLOSE..
- Release button OPEN and check the remote control lamp if it blinks 5 times.
- If the signal from remote control is accepted the central lock locks and unlocks the car and turn signals flashes.
- If you want to add more remotes, just repeat steps 3-4 within next 20 seconds (for every remote).
- Central lock confirms learning of remot either by locking or unlocking the car (depending on the state of central lock).
- If the process is sucessfully ended, all remotes used before are erased from the memory. It means that all remotes need to be learned at once.