Used on Audi models until year 2000, with pneumatic central lock
Please follow these instructions:
- Remote Control Matching
- Turn the ignition key to ON and leave the key in the ignition lock.
- Lock the car from outside using the new, unmatched key in the driver-side door lock.
- Press the UNLOCK button on the new key within 5 seconds often enough to reach next memory position (so, if the value in field 2 was 0001, you should press the new key’s unlock button twice, to put the new key in memory position 2).
- The car may give you some sort of acknowledgement as the button is pressed (lights flash, horn beep, etc.)
- Wait 5 seconds and press the unlock button on the new key to unlock the door.
- Turn the ignition key to OFF and remove the old key.
- Press LOCK and UNLOCK with the new key.
- Insert the new key in the ignition and turn to the ON position (do not start car).